Saturday, August 9, 2008

We be Pirates...arr




haha Ok so my ward has this annual pirate party. For this pary everybody dresses up like pirates and we eat "pirate food". The best part of the whole thing is the pirate boat race! Anyone is allowed to enter. You make a "boat"....aka anything that floats....and you race it. There are no rules so you can sink each other's boats or whatever! It was tons of fun! I did not enter a boat myself but after the race was over I was riding in one of my friend's boats. So there I was riding in my little boat minding my own business when all of a sudden I was in the water. One of the guys in my ward swam underneath me while I wasn't paying attention and tipped the boat! It was pretty fun! The party was a ton of fun! I had forgotten how much I love pushing people and being pushed into the water!
Oh and on top of all this coolness It rained!!!!!!!!! Like really, really hard! Not quite as good as a Missouri or rain storm but way better than anything Utah has produced in a long time!! Complete with a beautiful lightening storm and thunder!!! It was tons of fun!

No comments: