Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Girl's day Out!









So Saturday Lynzi and I decided we wanted a day free from the pressures of Provo:)
Lynzi came and picked me up around 1ish and we headed up to cascade springs in Provo canyon! It was a twisted winding road that seemed to take a lot longer heading up it than back down. But we enjoyed every minute of it! Cascade Springs is the beautiful low waterfall and they built a wooden pathway through it! Lynzi and I just moseyed our way through with a stop here or there to take pictures or sit and talk! It was a very enjoyable day! By the end we had both worked up a large appetite so Lynzi treated me to dunch/linner at The Old Spaghetti Factory! Then we went shopping at the mall and got Lynzi a cute new shirt for her date the following

Oh and while Lynzi was in the restroom I took the liberty of playing with her camera...I figured she would be the type who would appreciate a good laugh!!

No comments: