Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School............blaaa

I am supper duper excited because I only have one week left of classes!! I can't believe it has already been two months! My parents always told me growing up to just be patient because time would travel faster as I got older......well guess what.....they were right! I haven't decided if I like it faster or slower....I guess I will just take whatever I get! The way I see it is life is what you make of it. Yes there will be hard times yes there will be great times but we really have the choice within us as to whether or not we are happy. I am so thankful for wonderful parents who taught me this through example. My theory is just enjoy life, love all you can, draw closer to Christ, have some good stories to tell, and be true to the real you!

No comments: