Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trip to Washington!









Ok so I just decided to hit the highlights of my trip because it is taking me too long to write it all. Ok so Kari and I had tons of fun just being dorks on our way up to Washington! We sang to Disney, N'Synk, and other random fun music! We got to Washington Friday morning, took showers, and went to Seattle! I LOVE Seattle!! It is beautiful! We ate lunch down by the ocean, went up in the Space needle, and went to Pike's Place Market! .....k so on the way back to Adna I began to get a Migraine so I drank a pepsi and took 2 Migraine Excedrin....can you say caffeine high?.....I never have caffeine in my system...I was all shaky and fun stuff....haha it was pretty crazy!
Saturday I crashed on the couch! That was awesome!! Garrett gave me a tour of Adna, Chehalis, and Centralia! I absolutely loved Centralia! It is this little town stuck in the twenties! That night we had Kari's farewell party! It was lots of fun...even though I only knew Garrett and Kari!
Sunday we went to Church and took Kari to the Airport..:( I miss that girl like crazy!!
Monday we went to the Beach! I want to live by the ocean in Washington so badly!!! I think I was in heaven when I was at the beach! I flew kites. Garrett and I made two Sand castles!.....only one survived. Garrett and i also made up our own version of golf! haha it was tons of fun! We played in the waves...just up to our knees. I loved it!
Tuesday I just chilled and ran errands with Garrett. We played cards with his parents and went to bed early.
Wednesday Garrett and I left at about 5:30am! We drove strait through! We had lots of fun being stupid. Garrett went off for about 45 minutes about how much he hated Utah once we crossed the Idaho, Utah boarder. You see he got cut off 4 times right over the boarder...it was pretty pathetic!
All in all I had a wonderful time!

No comments: