Thursday, August 14, 2008

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow!! So today has been crazy awesome!! I took both of my finals in about 5 hours! Then I took a nap!! Yay for naps!! Then I went back on campus to take care of some paper work and rewarded myself with a BYU Hoodie and some other items I was in need such as tank tops and jazz! Then Kari, Krysten, and I had our final movie night!! Well with Kari....Krysten and I will continue and Kari will join us once again in the winter! We watched the live action version of Peter Pan....I would highly suggest it! It has just the right mix of Chick flick, action, scary, and funny!! I really enjoyed it! We also ordered Pizza and had crazy awesome cookies! It was fun! At the end of the movie I realized I was supposed to be Visiting Teaching so I ran back to my partner's apartment and we went visiting teaching! Then I took the truck to Josh and Christie and sad goodbye to them! Man am I going to miss them...even though I will only be gone for a week! Then Kari, Krysten, and Anthony helped me move my belongings to my new apartment! It is now 2:15am and I just got done with most of my cleaning for my check out tomorrow! I still have to vacuum and wash the oven racks but that is it!!! I am super duper excited because tomorrow I will be heading to Washington! I can't believe it is already here!! The only downside to today was I lost my chap stick.....I am the biggest chap stick addict ever!! Hopefully I will find it before we leave tomorrow.....if not.......I will have to buy a new one....
YAY for being done!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For more Peter Pan, check out the new novel!
It's based on Barrie's notes for more Pan adventure and doesn't contradict his original stories like all the other prequels and sequels.
Have a look:
http://www.peterpansneverworld.com/
BELIEVE!

darissa said...

I am so proud of you and you doing so good in school! How exciting. Have a fun trip!