Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seven Peaks....still fun at the ripe old age of 19!

So last night I ventured with Josh, Christie, and Katie to Seven Peaks. I had high hopes seeing as how it was my favorite place as a child. I must admit I was slightly worried since I am a few years older and a few feet taller that I would be disappointed. When we entered the gait, I felt like a little kid again! So much to do and so little time. I of course kept my composure because I didn't want to embarrass Josh... haha anyways. Our first destination was the wave pool. Sadly there were no waves...so we waited....and waited....but nothing. So we decided to venture over to the lazy river. The lazy river didn't end up being such a lazy ride! It of course turned into an all out race! With some tipping of tubes and bruises of course. We then headed to the ...............Half pipe!!! wahoo!!! Wow was the sucker fun! But be careful because you might get whiplash if you lean forward too much. Then we ran (and I mean ran) over to the big slides!! First was the tube run...cool but boring. Then came the .......FREE FALL! Ya baby!! That thing was awesome!! I was scared to death because you road on your back straight down!!! That was good stuff!! We road a bunch of slides and it was great fun!! Definitely worth the 12 dollars!!

No comments: