Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sundays are a special day

I love Sundays! Not only do I get to go to church and feel of the spirit and learn more about the Gospel, but I also get to sing at a nursing home. When I first moved to Utah, I went with my ward to sing at this nursing home down the street from my apartment. Over time I have truly come to love my weekly visits. I have come to know and love these wonderful sisters. haha but one of the best things is all the stories i come out of there with! These people are so sweet haha but extremely blunt! One time one of the men told us we needed to practice more because we sounded bad. Another time a woman went on for 20 min about how we needed to start an autistic football team. Each Sunday I come home with some sort of story! Service truly is a wonderful way through which we draw closer to our Savior! I am so thankful he has put people in my life who need me!!!

No comments: