Saturday, July 26, 2008

Something beautiful in Utah!


I will admit I am not a big fan of Utah. It is dry and either ridiculously cold or hot. Today, however, I found something to love about Utah! Kari and I went for what we thought would be a 30 min ride up to Timpanogos Cave. The drive ended up taking us a lot longer than we planned and we did not end up hiking up to the caves but the drive was BEAUTIFUL!! Let me tell you, this is a side of Utah which I did not know existed. It was covered in beautiful trees and.....I just loved it! It only costs $6 per car. I would definitely recommend it for everyone!

1 comment:

darissa said...

Kristen
I too was in culture shock when I first moved from Missouri to Utah when I was 18. Missed everything about Missouri...until I found Payson/Santaquin canyon. What a beautiful place. Worth the 20 min drive from Provo to Payson. Beautiful mountains, trees, waterfalls and more. One lazy afternoon you'll have to pick up a friend and go for a drive. You'll enjoy.
We enjoyed seeing you on the 4th of July. The kids had a fun time and enjoyed the parade. Glad you were able to come. Miss you! Hope life is happy:)
Darissa