Saturday, July 26, 2008

Talking to the kids!




I have the best family ever! This evening was spent listening to my little brothers and sisters tell me all the new happenings. Emily, 6 years old, showed me her new found talent of reading. She read me a book about a dad, rug, and jug. It was very entertaining, especially to hear her laugh at the jokes which were obviously put in there for kids. Jacob told me all about the invention camp which he will be attending this coming week. He promised to call me after he gets home each day next week. Chelsea of course had lots to say about all of the movies she has been watching lately. I sadly enough have lost the talent I once had of always understanding her. The one thing I really understood was when she told me she loved to talk to me on the phone! Sara was at the Temple and so I could not talk to her. Who could ask for a better family?

2 comments:

darissa said...

I love this pic of your family! Beautiful!

Kristen said...

Thanks I think it is one of my favorites!!!