Monday, November 24, 2008

THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!!!!

So I must say that I am very excited to go on Thanksgiving break!! This is the most ingenious idea...put an almost week long break 2 weeks before finals...perfect! I am already feeling the relief of the break...I finally feel caught up with all of my classes!
Oh so I should probably tell you all about my birthday!! Yesterday was my birthday and it was fabulous! We started celebrating it on Friday..Chloe's day to celebrate with me was on Friday...she made me dinner and Cinnamon rolls...we watched Phantom of the Opera and sang along opera style to all of the songs...then we had an anti-evolution party and watched a movie which was awesome I believe it was by Ben Stein and he pretty much fought for the right to research Intelligent Design...if you have not seen it I would highly suggest it!!....Saturday was Felicia's day to celebrate with me...she made me pizza...and Pazookies...then we went to the mall and walked around..then her Kevin and I watched a movie...then as I was getting ready for bed she gave me my first gift which was a picture frame with pictures of her and me in it and a leaf( leafs remind her of me)...then Sunday morning when I got up there were two pairs of earrings onmy desk with a note from her...then she left for California while I was at Church and when I got home there were two bottles of nail polish on my bed with another note from Felicia! Then I went to dinner at Josh and Christie's house and they made dinner for me and stuffed me silly...then josh thought it would be funny to wrestle me and give me my birthday spankings...haha it was all very fun!...Then Steph gave me a card...Krysten and Corrine came to ward prayer and surprised me with brownies!...Then to top the whole night off Shyanne called me and we talked like old times!!!!! It was so good to talk to her! I miss that gild like crazy! So all in all I had a wonderful birthday! I really do have wonderful friends and family!!!

No comments: